Registration fee includes:
- More than 10 presentations including keynotes from industry insiders
- Panel on social media communications conducted by a group of industry experts
- A buffet luncheon and morning and afternoon refreshment breaks including a drinks reception for networking with peers in the industry and speakers from the day
- Access to speaker presentations after the event at their discretion
About the day
The Social Media Risks Forum: Building reputation through social media is an industry gathering on this subject. It brings together academics, reputational risk experts, public relations professionals, and social media pioneers in a gathering of peers to lift the lid on how to create and manage social media. In a rapidly connected world social media creates risks that are not easily countered unless you understand them and plan in advance of trouble. Social media can create massive reputational damage unless you handle issues well, or stop them becoming issues in the first place. The only way to truly learn how to handle a potential reputational crisis is to experience one, and from planning to recovery, speakers will present honest case studies and tell you what worked – and what didn’t. This forum will explore all the issues, legal, technical and social, and effective strategies to create effective control and bring benefits to organisations of all types.
Why should you attend?
- Create risk management strategies to protect your brand and reputation
- Learn how to defend your organisation from Social Media attacks
- Understand how to brand build through Social Media
- Understand how to define your brand through reputation
- Learn from case studies and experts in this area
Who Should Attend
Social Media Managers, Marketing Managers, Risk Managers, Heads of PR and Communications, Crisis Communications Managers, CSR Professionals, Heads of Engagement, Media and Press Relations, Corporate Communications, Information Security Professionals, Internal Auditors, Marketers, Legal and Compliance, HR, CIOs, CISOs, IT and Data Privacy Specialists.
View venue details here